Welcome to the Official Primal Fear Wiki
Primal Fear is a massive dino mod for the game ARK: Survival Evolved. This mod adds varying tameable tiers of dinos, as well as special boss dinos. Currently, you can tame Toxics, Alpha's, Apex, Fabled, Omega, Buffoon, Celestial, Demonic, Elder, and Elemental. The bosses include Primal, Origin, and the Creator. Toxic, Alpha, Apex, and Fabled dinos are math based, and are 3x, 5x, 10x 16x vanilla stats. Almost every creature has an alpha variant. Apex variants are carnivorous fighters, and Fabled variants are passive work horses.
On top of custom creatures, players can look forward to exclusive items, a tiered taming system and unique resources only found in Primal Fear.
This mod is still a work in progress so more info and creatures will be added in the future.
- Tame, Breed, and Ride all new creatures to expand on your gameplay
- Adds new Taming mechanics for custom creatures
- Custom tiered Kibbled system
- New and more powerful weapons and armor
- Adds crafting stations designated for the mod
- Primal Fear Tribute Mod: The Tribute Mod was made to be home to any tribute creatures for Patreon donations without the need to update Primal Fear main.
- Primal Fear Unofficial Dodo Expansion The Unofficial Dodo Expansion was made to add a little bit of fun to your server by adding Chaos and Spirit Dodos to your world. You DO need Primal Fear to use this mod.
The following list of mods are ones we believe will help enhance your Primal Fear game play.
- Dino Storage V2 by Lethal: We recommend this mod to help with server performance and to keep all your creatures stored in one simple system. With automation kibble farms are a breeze and your gameplay is smoother with the reduction of lag due to no massive buildings or mass amounts of creatures in one spot for the same result.
- Simple Spawners by darklore: This mod comes in handy when you aren't seeing some PF creatures due to missing map spawners, or there just isn't enough danger in your life. Simple Spawners give server admins the ability to add custom spawners around the map to add creatures, resources and more to either a localized area or globally.
- Eternal Primal Fear Spawn Compatibility by Zythara: This mod is to be used ONLY when using both Eternal and Primal Fear so that the spawn systems work together and that the mods don't override each others' spawns.
Nova the Destroyer is a freak of nature in Ark, a fierce hybrid of a dodorex and a reaper. Survivors are in for a world of pain battling this tier 5 boss. This monstrosity has three unique AOE attacks and swarms of overgrown Seeker minions. If you survive long enough to kill it you are rewarded with special loot and a fertilized egg to make this boss your own.
- Patched all health potions so they now add food instead of removing it
- Fixing light parrot egg
- Added proper particles to elemental parrots
- Added proper animations to parrots
- Fixing non-elemental parrots passive eggs
- Elemental Parrots should no longer show as passive tames
- Celestial argents should use spike attack without ride and in wild now
- Omega Lightning Wyvern stun now lasts 4 seconds, and the affected is protected from another stun for 6 seconds. No longer works on bosses.